Community Building and Organizing
Community Building and Organizing can build healthy communities by:
- Developing resident leadership
- Strengthening resident-led associations
- Sponsoring community building activities that enhance relationships among neighbors
- Leading to positive community change
We believe that:
- People have the ability to name their problems and identify resources needed to solve them.
- The gifts of people in a community can increase their collective power and transform themselves and their community
- Haseltine Neighborhood Association Facebook Page
- Book-Inspired Community Greening in Richland Center!
- Driftless Community Time Bank
- Leaders For Communities
- NeighborWorks® America Community Building and Organizing Program